One Day – £830 + VAT
When the pressure is on to meet targets and managers are rushed off their feet, coaching is usually the first task to get dropped. Yet coaching is essential to building successful teams.
Coaching can even be seen as fluffy and unnecessary by ‘old school’ managers. Even if your management team understands the importance of nurturing the best out of their team, coaching can often be done in an unstructured and ineffective manner.
Well not anymore. This training course provides all the tools you need to deliver engaging and effective coaching. The benefits your management team will gain from your training are tremendous. They will be more able to:
- Improve the individual skill levels of their team members.
- Ensure everyone in their team is operating at equally high standards.
- Understand individual strengths and weaknesses, to help shape team dynamics.
- Get to know individual work styles, to more easily gain consensus for common goals.
- Structure coaching efforts for maximum effect.
- Support their team members in their learning, enabling them to develop the skills, knowledge and attitude necessary to successfully deliver their job responsibilities and goals.
In other words, you’ll be able to get the most out of your managers, so they can get the most out of their teams. And that means better employee engagement and improved productivity – desirable in any organisation.
At the end of this Coaching Skills for Managers Training Course your employees will be able to:
- Define what coaching is and explain its role in the workplace
- Explain the managers role in the coaching process
- Know when they have created a positive coaching environment
- Follow a specific procedure for coaching success
- Use the GROW model to provide successful coaching conversations
- Use coaching communication skills to good effect
- Identify coaching opportunities and appreciate which style to use.