One Day – £830 + VAT
Anyone of any status within an organisation who is facing the prospect of redundancy would benefit from the content within this ‘Dealing with Redundancy’ course. Many employers are facing the hard commercial reality of job cuts to their workforce. This training course affords organisations the ability to provide an affordable post redundancy support service through the delivery of practical, contemporary and constructive materials.
At this end of this dealing with redundancy training course your employees will be able to:
- Identify reactions and emotions to news of redundancy and apply basic coping mechanisms
- Put together a plan to take you to the next stage of your work life
- Know how and where to job search
- Know how to apply a simple problem solving technique
- Identify the required components of a CV and an application form
- Know interview ‘best practice’
- Explain the role of networking in returning to work
- Consider a range of options as an alternative to getting another job.