One Day – £830 + VAT
The benefits of welcoming new starters to an organisation with a carefully planned induction programme is recognised across all industries and businesses.
Induction is acknowledged as a foundation stone to smooth integration, early productivity and overall staff retention.
But just what should a good induction programme consist of? Who should design and deliver it? And how should outcomes and results be measured?
This Induction Training Design course will provide learners with everything they need to know to design an effective induction programme – whatever the requirements of their employer and whatever their role in the induction process. It makes extensive use of exercises, activities, discussion and sample documents to enable employees to practice in a safe environment and get feedback from their fellow employees and the trainer.
This is a challenging and rewarding course offering learners access to a mine of useful information, tips and ideas and providing the opportunity to get involved with some preliminary design work for instant peer feedback
At this end of this Induction Training Design training course your employees will:
- Know what induction is
- Be able to explain the reasons for having an induction programme in their organisation
- Recognise the factors that make induction suitable for an organisation
- Be able to design an induction programme that incorporates:
– an appropriate selection of components and activities
– the key principles and minimum criteria of induction
– an induction plan and checklist as a means of evaluation of effect.