One Day – £830 + VAT
This risk assessment training sets out to look at how to identify hazards within the workplace, recognise the risk and implement a control measure.
The course is relevant to Managers, leaders, trainers, health and safety officers and anyone involved in health and safety training and/or procedures. This risk assessment training course will give employees the necessary information and skills to enable them to carry out a thorough and effective accident investigation.
The law does not expect you to eliminate all risk, but you are required to protect people as far as ‘reasonably practicable’. We look at how to identify hazards within the workplace, recognise the risk and implement a control measure.
The Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) imposes a general duty on employers, self-employed, employees, suppliers and owners of premises to ensure that their workplaces are safe and offer no risk to health.
At the end of this risk assessment training course your employees will be able to:
- Identify the key responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act (HASAWA)
- Explain the difference between Hazards, Risks, and Control Measures
- Identify what safety signs and Safe Systems of Work are within your workplace
- Identify the part accidents play within the risk assessment process
- Recognise the 4 corner of the Risk Assessment Process
- Demonstrate your understanding of risk assessments through practical exercises