One Day – £830 + VAT
Meetings do not always enjoy a particularly good reputation. In many organisations they are notorious time-wasters and are often unproductive. The person leading the meeting can influence that reputation and ensure that meetings are productive and rewarding for the participants.
This training course is aimed at people whose job involves leading meetings and provides them with practical advice that they will be able to make use of straight away.
At the end of this, Assertiveness Skills training course your employees will be able to:
- Consider whether a meeting is always the most appropriate means of communication
- Provide focus for their meetings through the use of effective objectives and agendas
- Control their meetings to ensure they are effective
- Ensure that agreed actions are assigned and recorded
- Close their meetings effectively