One Day – £830 + VAT
Being assertive is being able to express yourself with confidence without having to resort to passive, aggressive or manipulative behaviour.
By developing assertiveness and becoming aware of our own strengths and weaknesses, we can modify our behaviour for greater effectiveness in social and business interactions.
This session will provide guidance on how to become more assertive and build self-confidence, which in-turn will help your employees to achieve greater work effectiveness and productivity, whilst putting them in control of their daily activities and making them more able to overcome stressful work and life situations.
At the end of this, Assertiveness Skills training course your employees will be able to:
- Explain what assertiveness is and what it means for us and those around us
- Appreciate that everyone has rights as an individual and that you can stand by those rights
- Take a positive approach in communicating more effectively
- Improve their self-esteem
- Appreciate which words to use to get the most out of interactions with others
- Follow a set process for approaching situations in an assertive manner