One Day – £830 + VAT
The modern work environment places many demands on the Manager, not least the need to treat ‘difficult’ employees with the same care and respect afforded to those who are less demanding. Recognising and understanding the cause or causes of this behaviour, and the Manager’s self-awareness of their own behaviour and its impact, are vital in the fight to create a working environment where everyone is treated equally and are afforded the same opportunities.
This managing difficult behaviours training will provide your employees with both the knowledge to appreciate the reasoning behind what we might consider difficult behaviour as well as the communication tools to manage and overcome difficult behaviours in the workplace.
At this end of this Managing Difficult Behaviours Training course your employees will be able to:
- Identify the root causes of tension in the workplace
- Recognise common triggers and inhibitors of behaviour
- Appreciate the Stimulus-Response model and how to adapt to it
- Explain the attitude and behaviour cycle and relate it to your own experience
- Understand and apply behaviours for defusing/calming situations