One Day – £830 + VAT
The word ‘stress’ is used to describe the physical and/or emotional response to the demands and pressures that modern living means we come under from time to time.
Stress can be a positive thing, which drives us on and helps us to grow, develop and be stimulated. However, when stress reaches a certain level, it can overcome a person’s ability to cope and can impact on their physical and mental health. This stress management training course has been developed to help your employees identify the causes and effects of stress and to assist them in developing the skills required to manage stress in their own life.
The focus is on the positive things that they can do to make changes in their life which will reduce the impact that ”bad” stress places on them.
At the end of this stress management training course your employees will be able to:
- Define Stress and the affect it has on the body
- Use specific relaxation techniques to overcome stress
- Follow a model for coping with stress
- Identify methods of avoiding stress where possible
- Reduce their own stress by following clear techniques