One Day – £830 + VAT
In a survey carried out amongst experienced, middle and senior executives, designed to determine the things that they feared most, public speaking came out as number one. Death was eighth on the list! So, most of us would rather die than stand up and present!
This session will provide your employees with the ideas and techniques to help them feel more confident about presenting, and will help them to become an effective presenter.
This Presentation Skills training course focuses on the ‘nuts and bolts’ of presentations and provides a solid grounding in the processes and practices of effective presenting. If you are looking for training materials that are more advanced and with more attention paid to delivering persuasive business presentations, you might like to consider our other training materials, ‘Business Presentations‘.
At the end of this presentation skills training course your employees will be able to:
- Plan a presentation keeping the audience in mind
- Develop clear objectives for their presentation
- Use ‘attention grabbers’ to enhance their opening
- Develop effective visual aids
- Use several different methods and tools for presenting
- Use positive presentation style behaviours
- Practice their skills of presenting