If you would like any help in thinking about your choice of career, what qualifications you would like to gain, life goals or getting a job, a member of our team can talk you through this. We can offer FREE confidential and impartial advice on all aspects of your training or learning needs and can offer you the information, advice and guidance to help you research all your options and plan your career
What we provide:
- Preparation for Work Support to enhance your IT, job search and employability skills.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings offering advice and guidance.
- Opportunities to gain qualifications.
- Access to Fares for Interviews.
- Access to Local and National Employers.
- Ongoing support in employment or training support.
- Individual and impartial careers information, advice and guidance to learners.
- Every learner will receive IAG before joining any of our programmes, ensuring we have identified your needs and understanding the right route for you.
- Opportunities to learn from employers about work, employment and the skills that
are valued in the workplace.
- We can signpost you to additional resources, support or advice that will help them you address any learning needs or issues, helping you to achieve your full potential.
- Signposting to other sources of information
- Signposting or referring to external specialist local help to deliver support, advice and guidance to help you to progress into meaningful employment, education or training.
- Upskilling employees
Contact us today on:
London - 020 39684845
Some useful websites for further information: