Are you aged 15-24, not in employment, education or training and living in Kent?
We want to help you take the next step to a better future. A sustainable, secure future with a career and real prospects.
This Programme seeks to support young people into Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Training, Further Education, Employment or Volunteering.
As part of our programme, we deliver the following to you:
- Information, Advice and Guidance from a skilled advisor
- Training relevant to your needs to equip you for the future
- 1-2-1 Mentoring
- Support to find work placements to fit your career aspirations
- Support to progress onto Employment, Apprenticeship, Traineeship and Education
- Direct referral to our traineeship programme
If you are registered with JCP, ask you advisor to refer you to our programme.
Where we are delivering Skills Support for the Unemployed:
- Folkestone, Kent
- Gillingham, Medway