Youth Talent Programme
- The ESF/ESFA funded London Youth Programme offers free support, especially for teenage or single parents, parents-to-be, migrants, carers, care leavers and graduates.
- We provide advice and guidance during your 1-2-1 with a named youth worker
- Access to apprenticeship opportunities
- Access to job opportunities
- Referral onto a traineeship programme if eligible
- Preparation for interviews, cv update service and job applications
Am I eligible?
You will need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Aged 16 - 24
- Not currently working or in education or training
- Living in a West London Borough
- If you are in receipt of benefits, speak to your Jobcentre Plus adviser
- Entitled to work in the UK
Drop us an email with your contact details and Links2Work will be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us for a chat: Tel: 020 8515 2791 - ask for our Youth Talent Manager