What is a traineeship?
A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an apprenticeship or apply for a job.
- Education and training programme along with 100 hours work experience
- Improve your English and Maths skills – boosting your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime
- Gain a vocational qualification in areas such as customer service, business admin or retail.
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll be guaranteed a job interview with the company if a role becomes available, or will be provided with a reference and an exit interview
- Seeking advice from people who have been there and done it can be invaluable
What does a Traineeship involve?
A 10-14 week programme will be arranged and individually designed for you, to ensure your Traineeship will benefit your chosen career.
You will be expected to:
- Attend work at least 2 days per week with an employer arranged by Links2Work
- Attend training weekly with Links2Work
- Have a positive attitude!
What do I have to do to get on a Traineeship?
- Make the choice you want to get into work or on an apprenticeship – have the right attitude
- Be unemployed, or working less than 16 hours per week
- If you are in receipt of benefits, speak to your Jobcentre Plus adviser
- Contact Links2Work who are waiting to hear from you to take you one step closer to employment
- Entitled to work in the UK
- Aged 16-24, qualified below Level 3
Where are the traineeships delivered?
- Ealing, West London
- Folkestone, Kent
- Medway, Kent
Drop us an email with your contact details and Links2Work will be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us for a chat: Tel: 020 3968 4845 - ask for our Traineeship Manager