A Training Needs Analysis to help improve business performance
We offer a government funded Organisational Training Needs Analysis (OTNA) to identify the needs of your business. This will help you identify any areas where training is required, where you have vacancies and we can help with recruitment and where you may be able to access funding to help with these gaps. As part of our analysis we will help you by:
- Identifying the training needs of your business
- Identifying effective and cost-efficient delivery methods where suitable
- Identifying suitable candidates for your vacancies
- Anticipating future shortfalls or problems
- Identifying any work placement opportunities your business may be able to provide
We have a number of young people on our traineeship and youth talent programmes who require a work placement as part of their training.
Are you an employer that would be willing to give some work experience? This can be anything from 1 – 3 weeks and is great way to give something back and create a wonderful opportunity for a young person.
If you are interested, give us a call and we can help set this up.
We can help with your recruitment needs, by either upskilling some of the people already on our programmes or finding you the right person for the role. We do not charge for this service.
Contact our employer engagement team who will be happy to assist you:
email@example.com tel: 07860 805193
Nana Bemma, Project Lead tel: 07984 595296