All our courses are online and you will be able to gain a qualification. Tutors deliver classes on zoom and you will have access to online resources and learning.
We are here to help you find the job that's right for you. We will help with job searching and interviews along with finding apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.
You can have access to our online employability courses and tutors who will provide support and assistance.
Course Length: On average, this course is completed within 2 – 3 weeks.
* THIS QUALIFICATION IS FULLY FUNDED IF:
- On the 31st of August 2020, you were aged 16 - 24
- You currently live in West London
- You have the right to live and work in the UK
- Are currently not in employment, education or training
- Can provide Identification and relevant documentation as required
HOW HOME-BASED LEARNING WORKS
You will have zoom classes with a qualified assessor who will provide you with ongoing support and progress reviews to ensure you are on track and answer any questions you have. You will also receive access to the digital course, which is full of engaging and comprehensive content such as videos, quizzes, and more.
You then complete an online assessment in order to receive your qualification with Aim Awards.
- Level 1 Award in Employability Skills
- Level 1 Award in Employability Skills and Customer Service
- Level 1 Award in Employability Skills and Level 1 Skills for Working in Construction and Building Industries
- Level 1 Award in Employability Skills and Level 1 Award in Skills for Working in Health, Lifestyle and Science Industries
To register for a course, please complete this form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org